Doctors and Staff
- Jerry M. Cook, DMD Dr. Jerry M. Cook received his Doctorate in Dentistry at Oregon Health Sciences University in 2000. After dental school, he commenced active duty service in the U.S. Navy. He attended a 12-month Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the Naval Dental Center in Norfolk, VA. He then served for three years at the Branch Dental Clinic in Keflavik, Iceland. From 2004–2006, Dr. Cook completed his Endodontic training at the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland. In July 2006, he opened Cook Endodontics, P.C. in Fargo, ND. Dr. Cook is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics and is an active member of both local and national dental societies and study clubs.
- Michael D. Peterson, DDS, MS Dr. Michael D. Peterson is a native of Aberdeen, SD. He received his B.A. degree in Mathematics from the University of Colorado at Boulder and graduated from Georgetown University School of Dentistry in Washington, D.C. He completed his specialty training in Endodontics at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics and until he joined our team, he maintained a private practice in Silver Springs, MD. He is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys playing the guitar.
- Ross A. Yost, DDS Dr. Ross A. Yost is a native of Webster, SD. He graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry
in Omaha, NE in 2008. Following dental school, he entered the Air Force and completed a one year
Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency before serving three years as a general dentist in
Alaska. From 2012-2014, Dr. Yost completed his specialty training in Endodontics at Keesler Air Force
Base Medical Center in Biloxi, MS. His final duty station was in Suffolk, England, where he served as the
Chief of Endodontics. Dr. Yost joined our team in 2017. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of
Endodontics and is a published author in the Journal of Endodontics.
- Becky - Administrative Assistant Becky has been with Cook Endodontics since February of 2013. She grew up in Baudette, MN, known as the “Walleye Capital of the World.” She graduated from Northwest Technical College in Bemidji, MN in May of 2012 with her Administrative Assistant Associate Degree & moved to Fargo shortly after. Becky and her fiance, Nate, enjoy fishing and spending time with their friends and family. They have two spoiled cats at home named Chloe and Runt.
- Kami - CDA, RDA Kami has been with Cook Endodontics since June of 2009. She obtained her DANB certification and is now a registered Dental Assistant in the state of ND.
Kami grew up in Fargo, ND and now lives in Moorhead, MN with her husband and her two German shorthair pointers, Stella and Bernie. She enjoys hunting and fishing with her husband, being at the lakes, country music and any other outdoor activities!
- Holly - CDA, RDA Holly has been with Cook Endodontics since December of 2013. She graduated with honors from the dental assisting program at Herzing University in Crystal, MN. Holly and her husband recently moved back to Fargo after living in the Twin Cities for several years. She enjoys spending time with family, friends, and her two chihuahuas.
- Melissa - CDA, RDA Melissa has been with Cook Endodontics since 2014. She graduated from MState in May 2014. Melissa and her husband enjoy spending time with family, friends, reading and watching movies. They have a dog named Millie and will be welcoming a new baby boy in December!
- Camille - CDA, RDA Camille has been with Cook Endodontics since July 2015. She has been in the dental community for 7 years. She enjoys being at the lake and spending time with her fiance.
- Chelsea - CDA, RDA Chelsea has been with Cook Endodontics since July 2015. She graduated from Northwest Technical College in 2015 with honors. She is originally from East Grand Forks, MN. Chelsea enjoys spending time with family, friends and her super adorable cat!